Jul 4, 2012

An open letter to my students....

Dear Students,


Another year has just come to a close. And what a year it has been. Most of you said to me that this year went by so fast, and that is a good sign.

How can I forget all the things we did together this year? All those lessons we had! Our first outing, when we went to visit the Catacombs in Rabat. How can I forget all those of you who were Students of the Month or those of you who came runners-up? How can I forget the effort you all put in when we had to perform during the Christmas Concert play? I remember you coming to school dressed in your fancy carnival costumes. That was fun. I remember when we decided to cook rice salad in our class and when we went on a fieldwork in Buskett. I remember Merit Day. I won’t even forget how hot it was when we had our Sports Day. What I will definitely never forget is the smile on your faces whenever you stepped into my class, the jokes we shared and the lessons we had together. Thank you all for making it such a special year!


This summer I will take some time off. I will not be doing any summer-school as I need to take care of baby Noah and prepare for the coming scholastic year during which you will notice some changes!

In the mean time, I wish you all a lovely summer. Keep it simple. Be good to yourself. Enjoy life…and be happy. See you in September… :)

tc
J.Tabone



5 comments:

Michela T Attard said...

Thanks for everything. See you in September.

Maisie ellul said...

Dear Mr.J.Tabone,
This year was brilliant.It was an exciting and wonderful year but time flies when you are having fun.The lessons were interesting and I really learned many things.Everyday I was looking forward to the activities or lessons we did together.The day runs so fast.I will never ever forget this year !You to enjoy yourself with baby Noah and enjoy summer because you deserve it.
Many thanks,
Regards Maisie.

Mr. J. Tabone said...

Dear Maisie,

Thanks for your kind comments! It was a lovely year indeed. Now, make sure you enjoy your holidays because you deserve that too!

Regards
J.Tabone :)

desiree said...

thankyou for everything

rakel said...

thanks for the lessons you did to us mr.tabone