Sep 25, 2009

READY TO START: 2009-10 :)

Dear Parents,

Welcome to the new scholastic Year - which promises to be a very busy but interesting year.

This blog will be a direct link. Children material, information, activities and lots of interesting links will be posted here. Parents can also keep themselves up-to-date with what is happening inside our class every week.

Please find underneath a list of things children have to bring with them to school in the first 3 days. More information will be given out during the coming days.

- 6 double lined copybooks (rigi dojoq; 48 pages)
- 6 single lined copybooks (rigi wesghin; 48 pages)
- 1 scrapbook (A4 size)
- 1 file (2 rings, A4 size)
- 3 plastic folders (with labels)
- 3 flat files (with labels)
- 1 drawing book
- 1 box of coloured pencils / crayons
- 1 ruler, 2 pencils, rubber & sharpener- 1 green biro
- 1 UHU stick (glue)
- 1 College Diary

Children are urged to look at the rules on the right hand side of this blog.

In the mean time, have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello this is Julia. I am happy that you are my teacher. I like this blog. See you tomorrow at school.

duchess said...

Ih am happy that i am in year 4 yellow and that iam in Mr.Tabone's class.
Shania

Anonymous said...

HELO MR TABONE I M HAPPY THAT I AM IN YOUR CLASS.I HOPE WE ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST CLASS. ARE YOU OK? I'M GOOD. I DID MY HOMEWORK AND STUDIED NEW WORDS. I HAD MY DINNER. BY SEE YOU TOMORROW. GLEN FERO

Nadia Borg said...

Thanks for this blog. It is a great idea and very helpful for us parents. It would have been good if we had it the previous years too. Keep it up.